Telebrands - 50ft pocket hose leaks

Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.

I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.

I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought.

d5dfa60 review #451044
1 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue1 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Telebrands?  Submit review about this company
avid gardener

Oct 30, 2013 Homosassa, Florida

I love my pocket hoses, enough to buy two 50 footers and a 25 footer. My complaint: the hose ends leak. I wonder if there are any plans in the works to provide better connectors!

GRANDMA

Oct 18, 2013

my 50ft pocket hose also leeks at the connections. IHAVE CALLED & CALLED BUT ALSO CANNOT GET MY MONEY BACK. tHIS HOSE IS TERRIBLE. pLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. :cry

nikalseyn

Oct 04, 2013 Columbia, Kentucky

Chalk this up to "now you know." You overpaid for them and could have purchased two good hoses for the same price if not cheaper at a local WalMart, Menard's, etc.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.