Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.
I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.
I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..."
- "They were here Thursday night and I didn't think my carpet was clean because of a funky odor that lingered. Also the carpet was saturated when they left. Why would..."
- "Bad wine!!!!!! Wrote to them and they never replied. ..."
- "After many weeks of debate....i finally got an address to return the *** they sold me: "Dear customer,the shipping fee depends on the distance between your address and our company.If you..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced. I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff..."
- "Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most..."