Telebrands - 50ft pocket hose leaks
Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.
I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.
I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."
- "Placed an order on March 24 for delivery of April 7th ... on April 8th I contacted them to see what happened to my order . she told me there was a..."
- "Fire Stone Complete Auto Care 4060 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota , FL 34233 941-371-5927 Service Advisor #04 John Work Oder 151988 My daughters car was acting funny so she went to Firestone as they are a..."
- "Bad wine!!!!!! Wrote to them and they never replied. ..."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."