Telebrands - Alumawallet
This is complete junk and a waste of money.They do ot stand behind the product stating it is only warrantied if it was purchased throught heire website which means you need to get ripped off and pay extreme shipping and handling.
I am disappointed in this product and the customer service. Do not waste your money on this junk. It breaks and if you should drop it, everything flies out. Mine came apart after less than one month of use.
It is not water proof either.
If you get wallet wet, it will not drench your cards, but they will get wet.Unbelievable.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "Bought 1 hose - LOVED it so I bought 2 more. Prased the hose for its weight. After 2 weeks with very limited use, the first one blew out. My..."
- "I thought wow - a hose that anyone can use anywhere instead of carrying around those regular heavy hoses. I was telling everyone about the hoses. So I..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "Very disappointed in Starbucks customer service and products. My husband and I gone to Starbucks everyday for 20 years but I am so disappointed I am about to stop. Their..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy. It had been noted..."