Telebrands - alumawallet
This is complete junk and a waste of money.They do ot stand behind the product stating it is only warrantied if it was purchased throught heire website which means you need to get ripped off and pay extreme shipping and handling.
I am disappointed in this product and the customer service. Do not waste your money on this junk. It breaks and if you should drop it, everything flies out. Mine came apart after less than one month of use.
It is not water proof either.
If you get wallet wet, it will not drench your cards, but they will get wet.Unbelievable.c1e7bdf
You may also like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."