Telebrands - alumawallet
This is complete junk and a waste of money.They do ot stand behind the product stating it is only warrantied if it was purchased throught heire website which means you need to get ripped off and pay extreme shipping and handling.
I am disappointed in this product and the customer service. Do not waste your money on this junk. It breaks and if you should drop it, everything flies out. Mine came apart after less than one month of use.
It is not water proof either.
If you get wallet wet, it will not drench your cards, but they will get wet.Unbelievable.ef46b22 review #256075
You may also like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length. It did not get caught on anything, in fact..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."