Telebrands - Alumawallet
This is complete junk and a waste of money.They do ot stand behind the product stating it is only warrantied if it was purchased throught heire website which means you need to get ripped off and pay extreme shipping and handling.
I am disappointed in this product and the customer service. Do not waste your money on this junk. It breaks and if you should drop it, everything flies out. Mine came apart after less than one month of use.
It is not water proof either.
If you get wallet wet, it will not drench your cards, but they will get wet.Unbelievable.12eed592 review #256075
You may also like
- "After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length. It did not get caught on anything, in fact..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..."
- "DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today..."
- "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "I bought a china cabinet from Furnituremail.com as a valentine gift for my wife. After the item was delivered, I opened the box and the base had massive damages...."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."