Telebrands - My Zone Headphone rip off
Wish I would have read these reviews first...Major rip off.How can they even be aloud to advertise, I guess networks just care about advertising dollars.
Charged $74.94 for my $19.98 and of course there is no deluxe model received 4 of these things @ $29.98 each. Got them so that my husband and I could be in same room without being blasted out.
He could watch tv and I could sit beside him and do work on computer with out losing concentration.Have not tried them yet I'm sure more disapointments will follow after reading these reviews.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "I ordered a bouquet with this company for a birthday and I received a duplicate bill. I was trying to get in contact with customer support and has been impossible...."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."