Telebrands - No tot.$,F.Shiping
I have submitted a order and I hated it. First There is no free shipping unless you pay 14.00$ more for an upgrade scam, and it is all computer generated voice offering earrings and other junks and not giving any specific cost of your product cost extra shipping for Canada and complete energy drainer experience
I will cancel my order first thing on Monday, This is a scam not honest sale.
There is no accountability on how much you are being charged and what will be the exact product you will be received, and free shipping is completely trap and it is conditional on paying for other things, which I find it dis honest.
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Had my car freshner in my car on the middle console bc I didn't want it hanging from my rear view mirror. 3 days later i went to move..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "i was at minwaashin lodge it is a womens support centerbeing a transgendered woman -- they accuse me of being a cross dressing man -i am a woman of transisition--..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."