Telebrands - No tot.$,F.Shiping
I have submitted a order and I hated it. First There is no free shipping unless you pay 14.00$ more for an upgrade scam, and it is all computer generated voice offering earrings and other junks and not giving any specific cost of your product cost extra shipping for Canada and complete energy drainer experience
I will cancel my order first thing on Monday, This is a scam not honest sale.
There is no accountability on how much you are being charged and what will be the exact product you will be received, and free shipping is completely trap and it is conditional on paying for other things, which I find it dis honest.review #279187
You may also like
- "The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected. I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "This is what I have ordered at the end of January. I did not received anything since today. Mad and desapointed costumer. How long it's gonna last now?! I guess..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."
- " Published 17 hours ago Updated 15 minutes ago BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE! PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."