Telebrands - No tot.$,F.Shiping
I have submitted a order and I hated it. First There is no free shipping unless you pay 14.00$ more for an upgrade scam, and it is all computer generated voice offering earrings and other junks and not giving any specific cost of your product cost extra shipping for Canada and complete energy drainer experience
I will cancel my order first thing on Monday, This is a scam not honest sale.
There is no accountability on how much you are being charged and what will be the exact product you will be received, and free shipping is completely trap and it is conditional on paying for other things, which I find it dis honest.
You May Also Like
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length. It did not get caught on anything, in fact..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- "Are you that desperate to keep such trash like Jill Barrick from San Antonio Texas? It's a white woman asking! I have nothing else to add so to make it..."
- "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..."
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."