Telebrands - No tot.$,F.Shiping
I have submitted a order and I hated it. First There is no free shipping unless you pay 14.00$ more for an upgrade scam, and it is all computer generated voice offering earrings and other junks and not giving any specific cost of your product cost extra shipping for Canada and complete energy drainer experience
I will cancel my order first thing on Monday, This is a scam not honest sale.
There is no accountability on how much you are being charged and what will be the exact product you will be received, and free shipping is completely trap and it is conditional on paying for other things, which I find it dis honest.bf688ad
You may also like
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "me too i was scammed by esther ballas by using Jewish mysticism and kaballa i was scammed for over 20000$ by her thru her psychic and medium scam gave me..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our..."