Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.
I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.
She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..."
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts. I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts. When..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end..."
- "Well recently I decided to look in my *** alienware x51 r2 because it cant play games without the video settings set to low or medium at a decent fps. When..."
- "This is just one instance. In past 12 months, there were at least three others. Always after making an additional "principle only" payment, Santander would then apply subsequent..."