Telebrands - Ordered 1 + 1 free. Received total of 4. Had to pay return postage.

Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.

I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.

She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.

review #262286
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Telebrands?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
rip off

Oct 12, 2011 #357710

RIP OFF. When I ordered the price should have been 39.95 I ended up with a total of $155.92. WHEN I DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR A TOTAL AMOUNT I thouht something is not right with this. I contacted customer service and CANCELLED MY ORDER. Like I said this is a SCAM A RIP OFF.

king fadange

Oct 04, 2011 #354031

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANT AGAIN AND I WORK WITH OVER 250 PEOPLE AND I WILL LET THEM NO THAT THERE SCAM ARTIST RIPPING PEOPLE :( :(

denise

Sep 24, 2011 #349220

They first take your info n card automated,then they continuously try to get you to buy jewelry,cruises,and numerous other products,making you listen and decline three times each product before they stop asking!!!!!it was a bad dream!I was screaming to the cruise guy I don't want it and he still kept saying congratulations n not listening to me!I bet they'fll charge my card for every offer.I will drive to airfield n

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about
×