Telebrands - Ordered 1 + 1 free. Received total of 4. Had to pay return postage.
Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.
I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.
She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.d3c87ea review #262286
You may also like
- "this product is not worth the money twice in one week two of the same hoses just break as you turn on the water the instruction are just in english..."
- "I had placed an order on Jan. 16, 2011 just received today and see that they had overcharged me 18.98! I called they tried to say no they didn't but..."
- "After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length. It did not get caught on anything, in fact..."
- "Thanks to god and me I'm here with one source talent because I know that I can conquer my dream , all my life i've always wanted to be a..."
- "In the process of wedding planning, the #1 advice I got from former brides was to invest in a good photographer. Why? Because the photos or videos you get are the..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "Beautiful furniture, but astonishingly horrid customer service, condescending and coercive sales people, and complete lack of communication between sales/designers and fabricators, looong wait time for furniture.If you can get similar..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."