Telebrands - Ordered 1 + 1 free. Received total of 4. Had to pay return postage.
Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.
I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.
She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.1067d821 review #262286
You may also like
- "708buy.com is a leading online marketplace for the worldâ€™s small and medium size businesses and the largest China-based wholesale trading platform in the world. Founded in 2009 by former Joyo.com CEO,..."
- "English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men. It is very romantic and casual. I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."