Telebrands - Ordered 1 + 1 free. Received total of 4. Had to pay return postage.
Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.
I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.
She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Bare Lifts! More like Breast Rips! I used them last month and my skin is still recovering. They are certainly not meant for anyone's breast size. They took my skin..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."