Telebrands - Rabbit TV is a complete waste
Yes, I do own it. It was OK for a couple of months, now they've gone and changed their lineup and its all BS and ads now. One of our favorites was on their list of "World TV Channels," ... "Sky News." Up until yesterday, I was able to watch Sky News live as it was broadcast. Today, SKY News is gone and the page displaying their available lineup is different and many channels are gone. The ones that are still active, including the U.S. news channels like CNN or MSNBC are either requiring you to subscribe or only offer short video pieces instead of live streaming.
This sucks and I'm pissed off. I want to take a *** on the heads of Rabbit TV people, then *** in their mouths for good measure. It seems like almost everytime we find something good or something we like, it gets taken away after a short while.
Screw them, don't buy it, run the idiots out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ee92eea review #453835
You may also like
- "I had placed an order on Jan. 16, 2011 just received today and see that they had overcharged me 18.98! I called they tried to say no they didn't but..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."