Telebrands - Rabbit TV is a complete waste
Yes, I do own it. It was OK for a couple of months, now they've gone and changed their lineup and its all BS and ads now. One of our favorites was on their list of "World TV Channels," ... "Sky News." Up until yesterday, I was able to watch Sky News live as it was broadcast. Today, SKY News is gone and the page displaying their available lineup is different and many channels are gone. The ones that are still active, including the U.S. news channels like CNN or MSNBC are either requiring you to subscribe or only offer short video pieces instead of live streaming.
This sucks and I'm pissed off. I want to take a *** on the heads of Rabbit TV people, then *** in their mouths for good measure. It seems like almost everytime we find something good or something we like, it gets taken away after a short while.
Screw them, don't buy it, run the idiots out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."