Telebrands - Rabbit TV is a complete waste
Yes, I do own it. It was OK for a couple of months, now they've gone and changed their lineup and its all BS and ads now. One of our favorites was on their list of "World TV Channels," ... "Sky News." Up until yesterday, I was able to watch Sky News live as it was broadcast. Today, SKY News is gone and the page displaying their available lineup is different and many channels are gone. The ones that are still active, including the U.S. news channels like CNN or MSNBC are either requiring you to subscribe or only offer short video pieces instead of live streaming.
This sucks and I'm pissed off. I want to take a *** on the heads of Rabbit TV people, then *** in their mouths for good measure. It seems like almost everytime we find something good or something we like, it gets taken away after a short while.
Screw them, don't buy it, run the idiots out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I bought 25 ft pocket hose in May and I have been using it to water my plants. Yesterday I opened the water as usual and Boom...the hose exploded right..."
- "Sorry, but no tears from me. Marilyn and crew at BEST PREOWNED are simply great. I am a first time RV Owner who walked in knowing ZERO. ..."
- "I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display. I called customer service and answering several nonsense..."
- "modlily does not stand behind their products. they shipped me a shirt with a hole in the front and middle of the shirt and are refusing to refund my money...."