Telebrands - Sent me two orders only order one.
Update added by user Jan 04, 2014
I called Telebrands again they told me after 30 days I can send the one I don't want back they would take $5.00 off my order and refund one I send back.But I had to wait 30 days to send it back he said try it first what a joke.
So far I don't know if they took off my card waiting for bank statement.But if they don't you will hear from me again.
Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2013
I tried ordering lightangel in boyfriends name ordered keep going back to put his address and name in, So I order in my name and it went through and said order confirmed where on boyfriend it DID NOT say that.Now they sent me two orders only wanted one.
I called and went on computer no help but when I called keep getting recording so I hung up then phone rang it was Telebrands I told them what happen and she said someone would call me back well I"m still waiting. This is how they rip peoples hard earned money off.
Why would I want two orders if I don"t even know if I like the light.THANK YOU
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."