Update added by user Jan 04, 2014
I called Telebrands again they told me after 30 days I can send the one I don't want back they would take $5.00 off my order and refund one I send back.But I had to wait 30 days to send it back he said try it first what a joke.
So far I don't know if they took off my card waiting for bank statement.But if they don't you will hear from me again.
Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2013
I tried ordering lightangel in boyfriends name ordered keep going back to put his address and name in, So I order in my name and it went through and said order confirmed where on boyfriend it DID NOT say that.Now they sent me two orders only wanted one.
I called and went on computer no help but when I called keep getting recording so I hung up then phone rang it was Telebrands I told them what happen and she said someone would call me back well I"m still waiting. This is how they rip peoples hard earned money off.
Why would I want two orders if I don"t even know if I like the light.THANK YOU
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- ""Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end, please try again in a little while". "Something went wrong on our end,..."
- "This is the worst car dealership the manager Alex is cocky, they allowed me to leave there dealership after they "verified" my insurance on a 2015 328i lease (which they..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."