Telebrands - Sent me two orders only order one.
Update added by user Jan 04, 2014
I called Telebrands again they told me after 30 days I can send the one I don't want back they would take $5.00 off my order and refund one I send back.But I had to wait 30 days to send it back he said try it first what a joke.
So far I don't know if they took off my card waiting for bank statement.But if they don't you will hear from me again.
Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2013
I tried ordering lightangel in boyfriends name ordered keep going back to put his address and name in, So I order in my name and it went through and said order confirmed where on boyfriend it DID NOT say that.Now they sent me two orders only wanted one.
I called and went on computer no help but when I called keep getting recording so I hung up then phone rang it was Telebrands I told them what happen and she said someone would call me back well I"m still waiting. This is how they rip peoples hard earned money off.
Why would I want two orders if I don"t even know if I like the light.THANK YOU
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c. We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."