Telebrands Worst Company on the Net (IMHO)
Ordered 6 items from Telebrands.None sent.
Got a postcard way after the fact stating the orders were being cancelled. Telebrands has made a fortune for pitchman and CEO AJ Khubani, but the success of his company seems to be built upon a churn and burn philosophy rather than on any semblance of customer service. This company is a textbook case in how NOT to run a business, and as soon as enough people wise up, my opinion is that Telebrands will be gone.
Don't waste your money or your time on this terrible, terrible company and their second-rate products.There are plenty of reputable companies on the net, but Telebrands is not one of them.review #289353
You may also like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- " I must say that I'm very pleased with the quality of the sectional, it's well built and the color is awesome. The delivery team was professional, and did a very..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "West Elm is positively pathetic. We had a 20 year family reunion coming up and needed a new sectional for the big occasion. We made the purchase decision based on..."
- "Purchased 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters in five months. In January 2013 I purchased an Apple 85w MagSafe Adapter for my MacBook Pro after my original one died..."
- "Usually I don't write reviews, but Im very pissed of, how a company like Olivia + Joy as such a bad customer service. I purchased a purse last month and ended..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."