London, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day I hooked it up.I thought perhaps it was "my fault" as I stored it in the basement over the winter.

Related: Telebrands - Pocket hose burst

So I ordered another set thru the website product - it does seem like such an amazing idea. I purchased the 25 foot for the front yard and the 50 foot hose for the back. The 25 foot lasted 1 month and the 50 lasted about 2 months.

Such a waste of $80+.This Pocket Hose is a terrible product, but they must know, since the internet is full of bad reviews.

Review about: Pocket Hose.

I didn't like: Quality is extremely poor, Burst very quickly, Burst within month.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands Hurricane 360 Spin Mop Review from Homosassa, Florida Telebrands "Bought two of the hurricane 360 spin mops. Used them about 3 times daily. The one in the center had the spin shaft in the center bore a..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!! Telebrands "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands - Bad Experience with Star Shower Laser Light Telebrands "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more