I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day I hooked it up.I thought perhaps it was "my fault" as I stored it in the basement over the winter.
So I ordered another set thru the website product - it does seem like such an amazing idea. I purchased the 25 foot for the front yard and the 50 foot hose for the back. The 25 foot lasted 1 month and the 50 lasted about 2 months.
Such a waste of $80+.This Pocket Hose is a terrible product, but they must know, since the internet is full of bad reviews.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality is extremely poor
- Burst very quickly
- Burst within month
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I have used splay many times. I loved the product up until I used the new Umbra color. The two toned one. Not only dis it turn out like ***...."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."