2.5

I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day I hooked it up.I thought perhaps it was "my fault" as I stored it in the basement over the winter.

So I ordered another set thru the website product - it does seem like such an amazing idea. I purchased the 25 foot for the front yard and the 50 foot hose for the back. The 25 foot lasted 1 month and the 50 lasted about 2 months.

Such a waste of $80+.This Pocket Hose is a terrible product, but they must know, since the internet is full of bad reviews.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Telebrands to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality is extremely poor, burst very quickly and burst within month. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments