I purchased this hose about a 2 months ago from Big Lots. The hose sprung a small leak 1 month later which I could have dealt with; but today the entire hose burst while I was water my flowers.

It is defiantly a cheap product. What bother me more is I was about to post this review on the wrong site. This is a knock off of the real company. Shame on you.

I would like a refund but I could not find a way to ask for it. I went to the original company to see how to request for a refund; that is when I found out that I had purchase the water hose from Telebrands. I've brought products from this company before and I swore I would never buy from them again.

that is my fault and you better believe I will look at the labels before getting another product.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of telebrands ultra pocket hose from Telebrands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Telebrands to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments