Staten Island, New York

Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.

I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.

I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought.

Review about: Hose.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

avid gardener
Homosassa, Florida, United States #735277

I love my pocket hoses, enough to buy two 50 footers and a 25 footer. My complaint: the hose ends leak. I wonder if there are any plans in the works to provide better connectors!

GRANDMA

my 50ft pocket hose also leeks at the connections.IHAVE CALLED & CALLED BUT ALSO CANNOT GET MY MONEY BACK.

tHIS HOSE IS TERRIBLE.

pLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.:cry

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #725452

Seriously....the end pieces are plastic....the hose is garbage....have you not been reading the posts here.....you get what you pay for....

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #725446

Chalk this up to "now you know." You overpaid for them and could have purchased two good hoses for the same price if not cheaper at a local WalMart, Menard's, etc.