Bought 2 50ft pockets hoses worked until until the black plastic ends pieces leaked terribly.Both pieces leaked it seems the black ends strip very easily.
I heaard some much about this hose and how easy it was to use. I am a senior citizen which means I am on a fixed income and whatever I buy must serve my purpose both physically and financially. Therefore I am terribly upset because I cannot use the hose and cannot get my money back. There should have been better end pieces put on this hose.
I am sure there would have been a lot less fewer complaints.A great idea but needed a little more thought.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "Bought a case of Poland Spring water today the water has a laundry detergent taste and fruity. Opened several bottles they all have same smell and taste...."
- "My mother in law had an operation on her neck. While she was in ICU one of the nurses bend her leg at the knee and left it that way...."
- "One girl ordered her dress via expedited shipping service and received her dress on July 16, 2013, dress was ordered June 24th, that is a total of 21 days. ..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."