Telebrands - A-bsurd L-itter U-seless M-anure A-wful W-aste A-trociously L-ousy L-udicrous E-xploitative T-rash
I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a total waste of money.I wish I would have actually thrown my money in the garbage instead of thinking some crappy gimmick like this would work, at least I would have felt like I accomplished my goal.
There are many useful things that can be purchased for the same $10 such as paper towels, toilet paper or garbage bags.
Do yourself a favor and skip this junk.I hope you see my title AlumaWallet, I made it just for you!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."