Telebrands - A-bsurd L-itter U-seless M-anure A-wful W-aste A-trociously L-ousy L-udicrous E-xploitative T-rash
I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a total waste of money.I wish I would have actually thrown my money in the garbage instead of thinking some crappy gimmick like this would work, at least I would have felt like I accomplished my goal.
There are many useful things that can be purchased for the same $10 such as paper towels, toilet paper or garbage bags.
Do yourself a favor and skip this junk.I hope you see my title AlumaWallet, I made it just for you!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."