Telebrands - A-bsurd L-itter U-seless M-anure A-wful W-aste A-trociously L-ousy L-udicrous E-xploitative T-rash
I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a total waste of money.I wish I would have actually thrown my money in the garbage instead of thinking some crappy gimmick like this would work, at least I would have felt like I accomplished my goal.
There are many useful things that can be purchased for the same $10 such as paper towels, toilet paper or garbage bags.
Do yourself a favor and skip this junk.I hope you see my title AlumaWallet, I made it just for you!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."