Ordered Hair Logic months ago. The product wasn't delivered.

I was sent a card in the mail saying the order had been cancelled. When I called to ask why I was told it was because of product availability. Then I was asked if I wanted to reorder. Huh??

"Well the product is now available. So you want to reorder?" Well, ok. Sure. I want the product.

I was told it would take until 7-11-2017 to receive the product due to demand. Two days ago I received another card in the mail telling me the order had once again been cancelled. Just got off the phone with someone in India that told me the product is not in stock and suggested I call back in another month to see if any are available. When I asked why the product was not in stock considering they are still running TV ads for the product I couldn't get an answer.

It's painfully obvious I will never receive this product and in thinking this entire experience over I'm probably better off. I can only imagine paying for the product, actually recieving it and then having an issue with the product. I'd never get a replacement and they'd have my money. So I guess I walk away counting my good fortune.

Don't deal with these folks. There are thousands of complaints registered against them with the BBB for several of their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Telebrands Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2017.

Comments