I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones.My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones.
The pins came out the bottom of the large wallet which really upset me. I love the wallet but 3 wallets within a year is pretty bad.
I drive team with my husband and thought the alumna wallet would be best but I've had to go back to regular wallets that won't break on me.So much for the indestructible claim and I only used it for my ids, fuel cards and money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..."
- "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..."
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."