Telebrands - Alumna Wallet tried to rip me off!!!!
I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard after all and immediately deleted all my information from that page.
Luckily for me, I was looking over my online banking account today, so I saw a hold on $22.62 that I had no idea why it was there or who it was from. After calling the bank and being told it was Alumna Wallet, I called them to complain, explaining I had never submitted the purchase in the first place!
After trying to tell me my order had already shipped (which I new wasn't true)I disagreed with the sale rep who then offered me a $5.00 discount towards my bill.
Again I declined, being so angry that these thieves "happened" upon my information two months after the fact and took it upon themselves to ship their *** out to me regardless of the fact I didn't want it anyway.
Bottom line is "Stay away from this company" and any company like it! They also sell The Green/organic pot and pan sets and other items. Yes, I was lucky enough to stop them in time, but more and more I'm finding these online companies to be fly-by-night types that will DO ANYTHING to get your money!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I ordered two rugs (wool) - no issues - I love the rugs and while they are not exceptional quality they are very good for the price I paid. I..."
- "Okay, it's obvious to me that this bunch or *** have NOTHING to do with the REAL Book Of the Month Club, nothing at all. These scumbags tried to rip..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."