Telebrands - Alumna Wallet tried to rip me off!!!!

I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard after all and immediately deleted all my information from that page.

Luckily for me, I was looking over my online banking account today, so I saw a hold on $22.62 that I had no idea why it was there or who it was from. After calling the bank and being told it was Alumna Wallet, I called them to complain, explaining I had never submitted the purchase in the first place!

After trying to tell me my order had already shipped (which I new wasn't true)I disagreed with the sale rep who then offered me a $5.00 discount towards my bill.

Again I declined, being so angry that these thieves "happened" upon my information two months after the fact and took it upon themselves to ship their *** out to me regardless of the fact I didn't want it anyway.

Bottom line is "Stay away from this company" and any company like it! They also sell The Green/organic pot and pan sets and other items. Yes, I was lucky enough to stop them in time, but more and more I'm finding these online companies to be fly-by-night types that will DO ANYTHING to get your money!

BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Telebrands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about