100% full Not resolved

I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV.When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found one of the lights was not working properly.

Only the green laser light was functioning and the red laser was not. I was unable to contact customer service on their toll free number. It is very frustrating to order an item and find it does not work.

A very dissatisfied former customer.I will never purchase Telebrand products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to contact them on their toll free number and poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of star shower laser light and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Telebrands needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned star shower laser light in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Telebrands.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Hurricane Spin Mop Review from New Baltimore, Michigan Telebrands "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...." Read more Telebrands - Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!! Telebrands "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more