Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV.When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found one of the lights was not working properly.

Only the green laser light was functioning and the red laser was not. I was unable to contact customer service on their toll free number. It is very frustrating to order an item and find it does not work.

A very dissatisfied former customer.I will never purchase Telebrand products.

Review about: Star Shower Laser Light.

I didn't like: Unable to contact them on their toll free number, Poor quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands Hurricane Spin Mop Review from New Baltimore, Michigan Telebrands "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...." Read more Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!! Telebrands "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..." Read more Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut Telebrands "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more