TO BEGIN, I ORDERED AND PURCHASED TWO (2) AIR DRAGON PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR. TO MY SHOCK, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID PRODUCTS, I DISCOVERED INCOMPLETE PRODUCT, INCLUDING INCOMPATIBLE NEEDLES; E,G., NON-UNIVERSAL 14" POWER CORD.

IN TURN, I CONTACTED BOTH BULBHEAD/TELEBRANDS, WHEREUPON. BOTH CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMS WERE RUDE, SNARKY AND ANTI-CONSUMER. NOTABLY, I WAS ONLY SEEKING COUNSEL, PERTAINING TO RESOLVING AN ARRAY OF PRODUCT ANOMALIES.

TO MY CHAGRIN, UPON RECEIPT OF PRODUCTS, I DISCOVERED DEFECTIVE AND INCOMPLETE PRODUCT, INCLUDING INCOMPATIBLE NEEDLES; E,G., NON-UNIVERSAL 14" POWER CORD. IN TURN, I CONTACTED BOTH BULBHEAD/TELEBRANDS, WHEREUPON.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor durability, Poor quality.

Comments

I bought a 75 foot Brass Bullet Pocket Hose with the "exclusive Bullet Shell Outer Casing. The very first time the hose up to the outdoor faucet I got a face full of water.

Instead of the water coming out the water delivery end, it came out from UNDER the beige plastic cowling - full force.

Even after I removed the brass spray nozzle the water still backtrack and came out from under the brass cowling. It appears that at some point perhaps the crimp between the hose and the cowling failed.

PiquantMarshFrog