Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!!This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down.
(The Better Business Bureau revoked their accreditation in 2014.) I don't know how this *** ends up on the market, but unless you need a cheaply made pair of black cotton gloves, don't waste your money. The company claims that these gloves are compression gloves infused with copper. "Compression gloves" means that there must be some spandex, as cotton will eventually stretch out; "copper infused" means that there should be copper fibers or strands running throughout the gloves, along with the spandex and cotton fibers. One would be wrong in those assumptions.
The copper, it turns out, are these little dollops of copper-colored glue that is placed along the joints of the gloves and the top of the wrists. (Anyone who has problems with their wrists know that the copper should run under the wrists and along the thumbs, where most pain radiates. The workmanship and materials alone should be enough to warrant an investigation into this company, disregarding whether or not they are affective. These gloves are not, and fall so short of the claims that the company should be forced to take them off the market.
I purchased two pair (yes, they sucked me in).
I put the first pair on and noticed that some of the seams on the gloves are mis-seamed with gaping holes in the gloves or are unraveling and will come apart after one hand-washing. They are so cheaply made, and I am alarmed that such shoddy workmanship and claims can be allowed on the market. All in all, this was the worst $27 that I ever spent. I cannot imagine someone on a fixed income ordering these thinking that they are getting a quality product that will give them relief.
Who has money to waste?I can only wish that someone will read this before spending 1 cent on Copper Hands.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That this is still on market
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Copper Hands Gloves
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Bought 1 hose - LOVED it so I bought 2 more. Prased the hose for its weight. After 2 weeks with very limited use, the first one blew out. My..."
- "I bought a pocket hose mid summer because of its lightweight to water my hanging basket in the front of my house today Oct 26 it burst. Ruined. ..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."