Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!!This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down.
(The Better Business Bureau revoked their accreditation in 2014.) I don't know how this *** ends up on the market, but unless you need a cheaply made pair of black cotton gloves, don't waste your money. The company claims that these gloves are compression gloves infused with copper. "Compression gloves" means that there must be some spandex, as cotton will eventually stretch out; "copper infused" means that there should be copper fibers or strands running throughout the gloves, along with the spandex and cotton fibers. One would be wrong in those assumptions.
The copper, it turns out, are these little dollops of copper-colored glue that is placed along the joints of the gloves and the top of the wrists. (Anyone who has problems with their wrists know that the copper should run under the wrists and along the thumbs, where most pain radiates. The workmanship and materials alone should be enough to warrant an investigation into this company, disregarding whether or not they are affective. These gloves are not, and fall so short of the claims that the company should be forced to take them off the market.
I purchased two pair (yes, they sucked me in).
I put the first pair on and noticed that some of the seams on the gloves are mis-seamed with gaping holes in the gloves or are unraveling and will come apart after one hand-washing. They are so cheaply made, and I am alarmed that such shoddy workmanship and claims can be allowed on the market. All in all, this was the worst $27 that I ever spent. I cannot imagine someone on a fixed income ordering these thinking that they are getting a quality product that will give them relief.
Who has money to waste?I can only wish that someone will read this before spending 1 cent on Copper Hands.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That this is still on market
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Copper Hands Gloves
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Saratoga Crossing "manager" Stacey Spangler is a mess! She and the newest team in there is rude and vile. To be honest I didn't have a MAJOR problem on the..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."