Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!!This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down.
(The Better Business Bureau revoked their accreditation in 2014.) I don't know how this *** ends up on the market, but unless you need a cheaply made pair of black cotton gloves, don't waste your money. The company claims that these gloves are compression gloves infused with copper. "Compression gloves" means that there must be some spandex, as cotton will eventually stretch out; "copper infused" means that there should be copper fibers or strands running throughout the gloves, along with the spandex and cotton fibers. One would be wrong in those assumptions.
The copper, it turns out, are these little dollops of copper-colored glue that is placed along the joints of the gloves and the top of the wrists. (Anyone who has problems with their wrists know that the copper should run under the wrists and along the thumbs, where most pain radiates. The workmanship and materials alone should be enough to warrant an investigation into this company, disregarding whether or not they are affective. These gloves are not, and fall so short of the claims that the company should be forced to take them off the market.
I purchased two pair (yes, they sucked me in).
I put the first pair on and noticed that some of the seams on the gloves are mis-seamed with gaping holes in the gloves or are unraveling and will come apart after one hand-washing. They are so cheaply made, and I am alarmed that such shoddy workmanship and claims can be allowed on the market. All in all, this was the worst $27 that I ever spent. I cannot imagine someone on a fixed income ordering these thinking that they are getting a quality product that will give them relief.
Who has money to waste?I can only wish that someone will read this before spending 1 cent on Copper Hands.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That this is still on market
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Copper Hands Gloves
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "My pocket hose, exploded on me. I have used it two times, and on the third time; it split, and eploded. When not using, I kept it in its container,..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."