Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!!This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down.

(The Better Business Bureau revoked their accreditation in 2014.) I don't know how this *** ends up on the market, but unless you need a cheaply made pair of black cotton gloves, don't waste your money. The company claims that these gloves are compression gloves infused with copper. "Compression gloves" means that there must be some spandex, as cotton will eventually stretch out; "copper infused" means that there should be copper fibers or strands running throughout the gloves, along with the spandex and cotton fibers. One would be wrong in those assumptions.

The copper, it turns out, are these little dollops of copper-colored glue that is placed along the joints of the gloves and the top of the wrists. (Anyone who has problems with their wrists know that the copper should run under the wrists and along the thumbs, where most pain radiates. The workmanship and materials alone should be enough to warrant an investigation into this company, disregarding whether or not they are affective. These gloves are not, and fall so short of the claims that the company should be forced to take them off the market.

I purchased two pair (yes, they sucked me in).

I put the first pair on and noticed that some of the seams on the gloves are mis-seamed with gaping holes in the gloves or are unraveling and will come apart after one hand-washing. They are so cheaply made, and I am alarmed that such shoddy workmanship and claims can be allowed on the market. All in all, this was the worst $27 that I ever spent. I cannot imagine someone on a fixed income ordering these thinking that they are getting a quality product that will give them relief.

Who has money to waste?I can only wish that someone will read this before spending 1 cent on Copper Hands.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about copper hands gloves from Telebrands was that this is still on market Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments