Tried to put in order online at telebrands for petrider.The commercial said by one for $19.99, get one free, just pay extra shipping and handling.

When I tried to order, there was nowhere that you click to confirm your order. I wasn't sure if I had to put the number 1 in the box or 2 in the box. I did not believe the order was completed so i then called in the order. Again there was no way to confirm the order, so I did not believe that order was complete either.

I found out my account had been debited for $28.97 and $57.94. I called customer service and explained that I only wanted the deal where you buy 1 and get 1 free and pay separate handling. The order had not shipped and was told a hold would be placed on the order and to call back in 2 days to modify the order. When I called back I was told that both orders had shipped and I would have to send back the order I did not want.They gave me a return authorization number.

I was told they would refund my shipping fee if I put receipt in the box. They told me I would receive refund 7 -10 days after they receive the package. Today I received the 2nd order but not the 1st. When I called to check if that package was shipped, they said it shipped 7 days ago.

They told me if I keep the 2nd package they would deduct $10.00 from the price. I told them no, that I was sending back.

I will never order from them again.There was no reason the shipment could not have been stopped.

Review about: Telebrands Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments