I was completely enamored with the pocket hose's lightness and ease of use.I just assumed that the first bursting hose was something that I had done wrong, until the 2nd pocket hose burst within 10 minutes.

I felt like a complete *** for buying the product twice. Still have the useless hoses, but not the packaging or the receipts so returning to store is not an option. What a total piece of bleep. I was able to get over the plastic ends leaking unlike most of the reviewers, but the bursting of the hose is completely inexcusable.

Product could have been a game changer.Huge dissappointment!

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut Telebrands "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more