I received a package of two EZ Combs for a gift.The first time I opened the package to try one for a special occassion, the beading broke away from the comb and was just hanging limply.

I was not able to use it. I called the company and was told there was nothing they could do about it as I did not have shipping information for them. I explained it was a gift, and I was not going to go back to the person who gave it to me and tell them it broke the first time I tried to use it. The price sticker had been removed when it was gifted to me.

They said yes, they didn't expect that either. Then proceeded to tell me they would do nothing about it. That if it was bought from a retailer the didn't "Make any money" on it so they wouldn't replace it. I even spoke with a manager, didn't help.

So I am letting everyone know don't buy from this company.They won't back up their products.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

redneony

Cohena, just because a company peddles their wares on TV doesn't mean that gives them the right to scam people out of money and sell a poor product. It still constitutes as fraud, ***.

cohena2

Only suckers buy from late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.