I originally bought the Alluma Wallet at Walgreens as a gift (it was only $10 and I've seen it advertised on TV)...It says on the packaging that it protects against that electronic scanning theft and I thought, since my husband had since credit card number stolen I'd be a good idea to have something like that.I opened the package and was confused at first as to how it opened.

I knew it was probably the first time it had been open, and, like opening a jar for the first time, it may need some elbow grease. I honestly didn't try and pry it open that hard...the outer shell of the case just fell off.

I'm not surprised since it looks like there was 2 pieces of double sided tape holding it together.How, then, would it protect against water damage if it won't even stay together without even being used?

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

I have purchased 3 of these things. The latches broke on 2 of them in the first week of normal use. What a waste of money, what a lot of phoney advertising.

You admit to breaking it yourself the first time you tried to use it. Way to go champ.