I purchased two aluma wallets and received them today.They are not as advertised.The card holders are cheap plastic and come apart, the cards do not fit properly in the plastic holders and once closed, it was hard to open.

Not the one finger flip open as shown on TV. I called the customer service dept 800-777-4034 and was told that the one shown on TV is the deluxe model and the one I ordered was cheaper version. I was not told about the deluxe version and the cheaper version or the differences between the two and wanted to send it back. She wanted to take $5.00 off my order if I kept the wallets.

I'm sending both back at my expense, of course.I will never purchase anything from Telebrands again.

Review about: Telebrands Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

just picked mine up from walmart.It's not aluminum; it's a plastic case with an extremely thin aluminum shell that is glued onto the plastic.

within a half hour, the aluminum shell (both sides) just came right off, leaving an extremely sticky piece of plastic. aside from that, the wallet is extremely sturdy. it sucks when something is ruined by one major flaw, doesnt it? also, ignore the comment above about tv stations not policing their commercials; it's not their job to do so.

they rent out time slots and as long as the content that the advertiser wants to show is PG they allow it to be shown.any false advertising cases have to be policed by the government in the courts.

its a wallet deal with it. never order from tv again but im keeping mine. its just a wallet :grin

WHEN WILL EVERYONE REALIZE THAT MOST EVERYTHING SOLD ON TV WITH FREE SECOND ITEM IS A TOTAL SCAM.WORSE, THE TV STATIONS KNOW THEY ARE SCAMS BUT WILL NOT POLICE THEM, BECAUSE THE MONEY IS TOO GREAT TO PASS UP.

ALWAYS, I REPEAT ALWAYS CHECK OUT THE COMPANIES ON GOOGLE FOR SCAMS AND COMPLAINTS.

IF IT SOUNDS CHEAP, IT IS.NOTICE THAT NOTHING ADVERTISED WILL ACCEPT CHECKS OR PAYPAL, BUT ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD, YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY.

Gosh, I wish I would have seen all these complaints before I ordered my wallet.I'm going through the exact same thing.

I think I will dispute the charges and tell them not to send the wallet. I feel like such a smuck. This is the first time I have every posted a complaint about something, but everyone is saying the exact same thing.

Never again.Buyer Beware!!!!