I Called to order the bug book.Entered my credit card info and address.

Then the way it is set up it ask if you want additional books, seeds, and a peppermint oil. I checked off yes to an additional Books, But Not Everything! Once you check yes the order is complete, they do not let you review all the things you just checked off. Which I would have removed because I had just realized that I spent $93.00!My order came a week later,and saw that they charged me 29.99 on the Who Knew, A soft cover Book!

I never order 14.99 on a seed kit! Then I ordered the peppermint oil, I thought it was a book,it was oil and a sheet of paper on peppermint oil for 12.99! Also they sent and charged me for 2 bug books! An extra 10.99!

Finally they sent me a "free" $15.00 rewards card, which keeps coming up invalid! I tried calling customer service and was on hold for a half hour.

I had to hang up because I have 2 small children and can't be on the phone that long!What a rip off!!!

Review about: Telebrands Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Brookville, Ohio, United States #736014

Right along with you!!!!I ordered my books in the beginning of Sep and just got them end of Oct.

Ordering is a scam. I saw the pages where they try to sell you more and I chose to play $29.99 for what the site said was three books. I ordered both bug books too. So My total was $75!!!

I called 2 times to verify that I was indeed getting 5 books and was told yes. I only got 3 and I called mad....guys said oh no you pay $29.99 I argued and all I got was a $10 credit.

Dang scam artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope my *** $15 rewards *** works.