Edge of Glory - Via Telebrands.com (aka: AsSeenOnTV.com)

I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th..Via the company's website; telebrands.com.

I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in Pacoima, California - which is a 15 minute drive from where I had it shipped! Absolutely HORRIBLE regarding order/shipping time, and as it turns out, all the thing is is just one of those "V" shaped knife sharpeners with a little suction-cupped surface mount.

So, in a nut-shell, YES I'll be sending this back, and NO I would NOT recommend this (or ANY) product from Telebrands.com (aka: "AS SEEN ON TV.COM).

And here's another funny little tid-bit; if you do a search (on their site) for Edge, Glory, or Edge of Glory, you get ZERO RESULTS!Sad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
dawn holley

Oct 05, 2012 #551448

I received an edge of glory THAT I DID NOT ORDER!! I ordered a knife sharpener from another company, but got this one too!! Not one soul at the company can tell me how they got my credit card information!!! No one can tell me how it was ordered, nothing! Can ANYBODY help? Calling them is completely fruitless.x :cry :cry

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.