Telebrands - First one then the other
I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light weight and perfect for watering plants and filling the bird bath. I
I bought another one for the back yard. I released the pressure as soon as I finished using them. Only once did I use the back one for an extended period to water a dry area. Two weeks ago I was cleaning the bird bath and POP water all over my back as it burst at the faucet.
Today we planted some new plants in the back and as I went to water them in I looked down to see a water balloon forming at my wrist and POP water all over me.
I guess it is back to the heavy but reliable hoses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "I heard about the pocket hose and was excited to try it..I purchased two of them both of which the material split and the hose ruptured on both hoses after..."
- "I have now been on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes and counting, to talk to PZ regarding wrongful charges on my account. I think you only move..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."