Portland, Oregon
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light weight and perfect for watering plants and filling the bird bath. I

I bought another one for the back yard. I released the pressure as soon as I finished using them. Only once did I use the back one for an extended period to water a dry area. Two weeks ago I was cleaning the bird bath and POP water all over my back as it burst at the faucet.

Today we planted some new plants in the back and as I went to water them in I looked down to see a water balloon forming at my wrist and POP water all over me.

I guess it is back to the heavy but reliable hoses.

Review about: Hose.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

dj
Hampton, Virginia, United States #901564

yeah i replace mine every year but they are so great its worth it. stop being cheap and buy a new one its only 20 bucks or 6 gallons of gas

LindaLori
Brunswick, Maryland, United States #723551

I actually like the hose, and wanted a longer one.I went to the website and ordered a 100ft.

hose. I saw they added a second hose which I didn't want. I couldn't get rid of it, so decided to phone in the order. Couldn't get a person.

There were lots of products switches, i.e. do I want this or that. It offered free shipping for an order of a 25 ft. hose.

I agreed thinking I'd give 2nd hose to a relative. Then it offered speedy shipping for $9.99 otherwise i'd get the hoses in six weeks. NO GO. I could not cancel.

A $85 pending charge is on my cc. I phoned B of A to have this backed off.

What a pain.Never again.

Philly
Vicksburg, Michigan, United States #711673

Yea I ordered 2 - 100 ft hoses by phone and they sent me 4 - 50 ft hoses because they didn't have any 100 ft hoses.1 broke at the joint right away and others started leaking any where in between the connectors.

they will keep sending them as long as I keep calling them about the bad hoses. They are finally sending me 2 - 100 ft NEW HOSES ( don't know if thats new or new style ) either way I wish they would just give me my money back. What they don't know is every time I break one I will call and they can keep sending them for ever. When I have about 20 to 30 bad hoses I will pack them up and send them all back so they can see they're junk hoses 1st hand.

There must be one heck of a lot of bad hoses because they don't question anything, they just send new ones all on they're dime.

They do suck but I was lucky enough not to buy them from a store and now that I have them hooked, I don't care if I go through 500 hoses I will keep calling and calling.I would recommend buy rubber hoses, heavy yes but durable.