I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack!
I think the concept is great, but the quality and design appear to be lacking. Who really wants a hose that you have to bring inside after using. I guess that conventional hoses are big and bulky for a reason.
I hope they can come up with a similar product that can tolerate weather and pressure,
I am wondering why you require 100 words. Is it perhaps to discourage people from submitting complaints? Huh? Huh? ( now that's 100).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."
- "I bought a pocket hose mid summer because of its lightweight to water my hanging basket in the front of my house today Oct 26 it burst. Ruined. ..."
- "I received multiple calls (5 in succession while sleeping) from a politely-speaking lady asking for Gerald. There is no Gerald at this end of the line, and I have had..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "I've shopped LOTS at Marshall's. The sales people recognize me and my daughter and tease us about how often we're there. This morning I went in to return..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."