Got the hose as a gift.1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked.
My friend tried to fix it by replacing the connector. When he took the old connector off,he saw the tube inside the hose was not attached to the connector, except by a piece less than a 1/16 of an inch (if that much).. So he took it off and tried to find a part of the tube to attach the new connector to. Almost every 12 to 14 inch intervals, the tube is cut and CRUSHED.
No wonder the *** thing doesn't work.
Please see the attached photos.Don't buy this product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..."
- "I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."