Got the hose as a gift.1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked.
My friend tried to fix it by replacing the connector. When he took the old connector off,he saw the tube inside the hose was not attached to the connector, except by a piece less than a 1/16 of an inch (if that much).. So he took it off and tried to find a part of the tube to attach the new connector to. Almost every 12 to 14 inch intervals, the tube is cut and CRUSHED.
No wonder the *** thing doesn't work.
Please see the attached photos.Don't buy this product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."