If you want to get a live person, call

1-973-227-8777.

You will never get anyone to answer any of the other numbers - they are only for electronically taking orders.

Their customer service e-mail address is:

CSU@Telebrands.com.

When I called the above number on a Thursday morning I actually got a live operator right away who was very courteous, but unable to provide me with any information on when the product was expected to be shipped, as it was still on back order. I asked her to cancel my order and was provided with a confirmation number, and give the above e-mail address.

To be on the safe side, I e-mailed my own confirmation of cancellation, providing both order numbers and cancellation confirmation.

Note: the order number you get on line is not the order number that use to reference the order.

To search order status use zip code and your last name.

They don't notify you that the item is on back order.

I placed an order for Lazer Bond on 11/18/2015 and as of 12/10/15 it was still on back order, so I cancelled the order.

eddiee wrote the review because of poor customer service at Telebrands. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was took orderhe product was not available, took order, took order but product was not available and no proper e-mail address. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands telebrands online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Ellenton, Florida, United States #1334743

On my third hose now store will not replace.

I feel relief that I reached someone over my order and got an order number. Very nice and very fast, reassured me that my order will be shipped the early part of April. I was nervous because I didn't get an order # when I ordered the product and the phone was out of order for a while.