Telebrands - I DID NOT RECEIVED THE 3 ITEMS ORDERED THAT I PAID FOR

413 of 1848 Telebrands reviews

Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling.And ordered an additional system for $19.99.

I received only 2 hurricane mop system, when I paid for 3 ea. The order number in the packing slip is: TELB13149027-16894243. The phone number for billing questions is not in service (1-855-235-1850) . I need someone to help me out with the back-order, the 3rd item was paid and I am afraid that you charge me again.

You can contact me at any time at 787-613-2702.

Thanks in advance for everything you can do to solve my inquiry.Regards, Aida Luz Morales

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hurricane Spin Mop
Review category
Shopping
review #526747 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Telebrands? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
413 of 1848 Telebrands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Patricia947

Oct 05, 2014 #880080 Hayward, California, United States

It is terrible! I am sorry that several people have the same problem.
But mine is that the machine failed as soon as I started using it. The pedal broken right the first use.
The worse problem is that my kids misplace the receipt, and now I do not know how to return the two
systems.
If anybody out there has the same, and could help me I will appreciate it very much.
Those things are not good. They brake so easily. They do not last longer. Bad construction, and terrible quality.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Telebrands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about
×