Featured Not resolved

I have had my pocket hose for just over a month.I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss!

But now it leaks all over the place and there is no water pressure left at the end of the hose to do anything! It just sprays water all over the place where the green hose attaches to the black connector.

So mad because I bought 2 of them at the same time, one for me and one for our annual "Made for TV" gift exchange we do each Christmas.I wouldn't give this gift away for anything!

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from Hackensack, New Jersey Telebrands "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..." Read more Telebrands - Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Atomic Beam Flashlight Review from Savannah, Georgia Telebrands "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more