Telebrands - I just wasted $39.90!!!
I have had my pocket hose for just over a month.I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss!
But now it leaks all over the place and there is no water pressure left at the end of the hose to do anything! It just sprays water all over the place where the green hose attaches to the black connector.
So mad because I bought 2 of them at the same time, one for me and one for our annual "Made for TV" gift exchange we do each Christmas.I wouldn't give this gift away for anything!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."
- "GE sent a repairman to my house in late March to repair wires that melted together inside my dishwasher. They melted the wire housing, which the tech removed but didn't..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."