I ordered aluma wallet on line and was charged for more items than what i ordered, I tried contacting them to cancel the order to no avail. There online order system is a scam and they charge you for what you didnt order I ordered 1 aluma wallet that included free shipping and i was charged for 4 aluma wallets and shipping. They do not give you any option for checking your order before you place it and once you submit any part of your order without price confirmation the order is plced and you only get the price after the order is done and cant be deleted
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought 25 ft pocket hose in May and I have been using it to water my plants. Yesterday I opened the water as usual and Boom...the hose exploded right..."
- "I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser. This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue...."
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews..."
- "Jarrod Roth General Agent at Knights of Columbus complaint letters Knights of Columbus Washington State Insurance View attached PDF document to read a few complaint letters. These letters have been archived as public..."
- "After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did. I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."