I ordered aluma wallet on line and was charged for more items than what i ordered, I tried contacting them to cancel the order to no avail. There online order system is a scam and they charge you for what you didnt order I ordered 1 aluma wallet that included free shipping and i was charged for 4 aluma wallets and shipping. They do not give you any option for checking your order before you place it and once you submit any part of your order without price confirmation the order is plced and you only get the price after the order is done and cant be deleted
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did. I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of..."
- "Jarrod Roth General Agent at Knights of Columbus complaint letters Knights of Columbus Washington State Insurance View attached PDF document to read a few complaint letters. These letters have been archived as public..."
- "In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."