Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected.I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long handle sticky buddy.

What I received were 3 sticky buddies and 3 long handled sticky buddies. What I wanted was

1 sticky buddy and 1 long handled sticky buddy. I called and was assured that my original order was "corrected". I received the original order that was a mistake and a follow up package for what I actually wanted.

I received two RMA #'s and had to pay $30.00 to ship both packages back.

I will NO LONGER deal with any company that has the aforesaid RMA policy.I WILLCONTINUE to deal with companies that offer not only free return shipping but also provides one with a shipping label that one just has to slap on the package and return it.

Review about: Sticky Buddy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $43
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 50 Ft from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands Pocket Hose Review from Overbrook, Kansas Telebrands "My pocket hose, exploded on me. I have used it two times, and on the third time; it split, and eploded. When not using, I kept it in its container,..." Read more Telebrands Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more