Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises of replacement. Both of my hoses burst in one day! I have a third as I liked the hoses, but did not realize they just burst!

Emailed pictures several times to customerservice@pockethoseultra.com as requested with my address and other requested contact information. No response. They promised replacements within three weeks. It has been six weeks. Total run around. Even spoke to a supervisor at their customer service center.

Called customer service at 800.235.2083

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Telebrands Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut Telebrands "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 50 Ft from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more