Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises of replacement. Both of my hoses burst in one day! I have a third as I liked the hoses, but did not realize they just burst!
Emailed pictures several times to email@example.com as requested with my address and other requested contact information. No response. They promised replacements within three weeks. It has been six weeks. Total run around. Even spoke to a supervisor at their customer service center.
Called customer service at 800.235.2083
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose Ultra 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "I saw a shirt that was perfect for me so I placed my order and they took my money. A month later I realized I had not received my shirt..."
- "Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday. When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was. I paid almost $74.00..."
- "Absolutely the WORSE experience ever. A total waste of my money. ..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."