3.4

I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser.This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue.

There was only a small amount of glue in the container and I am looking to but some more of this glue. Is there anyway I can purchase more of this glue? It seems that the glue works and I need some more of it.

This is a good product and I need to buy enough of it to finish the project I started.It holds very good and that is why I am looking to purchase some more of the glue.

This person wrote the review because of "like the product" of telebrands laser pointer from Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments