Clermont, Florida

I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser.This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue.

There was only a small amount of glue in the container and I am looking to but some more of this glue. Is there anyway I can purchase more of this glue? It seems that the glue works and I need some more of it.

This is a good product and I need to buy enough of it to finish the project I started.It holds very good and that is why I am looking to purchase some more of the glue.

Review about: Telebrands Laser Light Glue.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Laser Pointer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Like the product / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands Hurricane Spin Mop Review from New Baltimore, Michigan Telebrands "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more