Clermont, Florida
3.4

I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser.This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue.

There was only a small amount of glue in the container and I am looking to but some more of this glue. Is there anyway I can purchase more of this glue? It seems that the glue works and I need some more of it.

This is a good product and I need to buy enough of it to finish the project I started.It holds very good and that is why I am looking to purchase some more of the glue.

Review about: Telebrands Laser Pointer.

Reason of review: Like the product.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 75 Ft Telebrands "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..." Read more Telebrands - Bad Experience with Star Shower Laser Light Telebrands "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..." Read more Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut Telebrands "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more