this product is not worth the money twice in one week two of the same hoses just break as you turn on the water the instruction are just in english as well.I'm sure a bunch of people are buying this worthless product an where is the company I looked it up can't find the www.telebands.com.
i found them finally but there product is not worth it don't buy this cheaply made product.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE ITS BS THESE WERE BOUGHT AS XAMS GIFTS FOR MY PARENTS THEY USED IT ONCE AND THEY BROKE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50Ft X2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "I bought the maroon Jada dress. FIRST TIME I WORE IT IT RIPPED!! Huge rip in the bottom seem!! This happened to the last one I bought in black. My..."
- "I placed a custom order for pink and lavender decorated poodle cookies to tie in with my specific table color scheme. The baker/owner, Samantha Ngy, decided to change my custom..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."