this product is not worth the money twice in one week two of the same hoses just break as you turn on the water the instruction are just in english as well.I'm sure a bunch of people are buying this worthless product an where is the company I looked it up can't find the www.telebands.com.

i found them finally but there product is not worth it don't buy this cheaply made product.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE ITS BS THESE WERE BOUGHT AS XAMS GIFTS FOR MY PARENTS THEY USED IT ONCE AND THEY BROKE.

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more