this product is not worth the money twice in one week two of the same hoses just break as you turn on the water the instruction are just in english as well.I'm sure a bunch of people are buying this worthless product an where is the company I looked it up can't find the www.telebands.com.
i found them finally but there product is not worth it don't buy this cheaply made product.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE ITS BS THESE WERE BOUGHT AS XAMS GIFTS FOR MY PARENTS THEY USED IT ONCE AND THEY BROKE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50Ft X2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I too was scammed on this. Their phone number is 800-948-8488 if you want to complain but it doesn't do much good. I was told they would submit..."
- "I bought the maroon Jada dress. FIRST TIME I WORE IT IT RIPPED!! Huge rip in the bottom seem!! This happened to the last one I bought in black. My..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."