Wish I would have read these reviews first...Major rip off.How can they even be aloud to advertise, I guess networks just care about advertising dollars.
Charged $74.94 for my $19.98 and of course there is no deluxe model received 4 of these things @ $29.98 each. Got them so that my husband and I could be in same room without being blasted out.
He could watch tv and I could sit beside him and do work on computer with out losing concentration.Have not tried them yet I'm sure more disapointments will follow after reading these reviews.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- My Zone Headphones
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I went to book a flight and the initial price was 188.48. I then selected the return flight of an additional 21.58. When I got to the total screen the..."
- "When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file. I never received and email with..."
- "Days Inn at 13353 North Fort Myers … BED BUGS!!!!! I ended up at this particular hotel for two weeks because a friend of mine and his family had been..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."