Fort Myers, Florida

Wish I would have read these reviews first...Major rip off.How can they even be aloud to advertise, I guess networks just care about advertising dollars.

Charged $74.94 for my $19.98 and of course there is no deluxe model received 4 of these things @ $29.98 each. Got them so that my husband and I could be in same room without being blasted out.

He could watch tv and I could sit beside him and do work on computer with out losing concentration.Have not tried them yet I'm sure more disapointments will follow after reading these reviews.

Review about: My Zone Headphones.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $74
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Ruined pans and not fixable Telebrands "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..." Read more Telebrands - Laser glue Telebrands "I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser. This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue...." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 50 Ft from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more HotPriceTubs - Poor quality HotPriceTubs "We had our hottub delivered friday we intially found a scratch then a flaw in the top,we reported this to hotpricetubs they asked for pictures so on inspecting we found..." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Color By Pascale - Delivery NOT delivered! Color By Pascale "I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered. I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and..." Read more