Hello,

I have several complain about your product.I bought a 50 ft hose last year in the fall.

I used it until the beginning of the Winter . I live in Myrtle Beach SC,. Last week I started to use it to water some of plants that I planted , I left the hose in the driveway and suddenly I heard the hose burst and water started gushing out. I loved this product for the the light weight and it has good pressure , but I can't be spending every year 35 dollars for the hose.

My second complaint is I went out to Bed, Bath & and Beyond and spend another $35.00 dollars for the 75 ft one instead . I try to open the plastic and I cut myself , that material is very hard to open and very sharp. Then my husband try it and yes, he also cut myself. I wanted to return it but my husband talk me out of it, we promise never to buy it again after this.

I was reading all the reviews and its not that good . Great concept , but the material and packaging need a lot of improvement.

I will try again, if anything I will return the product back to bed bath & beyond.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Telebrands to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most light weight and light. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments