Germantown, Maryland

Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit me in the eyes just water in my face.This is my second hose this year, the other burst in the seam.

Related: Telebrands - 3rd time is not the charm

Iam so upset, won't recommend to anyone. This one was not the brass, it was all plastic. 50 foot, so it wasn't overstretched, what a waste of money. Mrs W, illinois, oh this hose was used maybe 4 times this summer!

I was going to try the brassone but I dont thinkso.

I like that its light, and easy to handle.But to last no longerthan a pair of cheap pantyhose.

Review about: Pocket Hose 50 Ft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

marsmoon-1

Company purchased from? Name/Brand of hose?

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more