Telebrands - Open/close knob on connector broke off
Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit me in the eyes just water in my face.This is my second hose this year, the other burst in the seam.
Iam so upset, won't recommend to anyone. This one was not the brass, it was all plastic. 50 foot, so it wasn't overstretched, what a waste of money. Mrs W, illinois, oh this hose was used maybe 4 times this summer!
I was going to try the brassone but I dont thinkso.
I like that its light, and easy to handle.But to last no longerthan a pair of cheap pantyhose.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."