Telebrands - Open/close knob on connector broke off
Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit me in the eyes just water in my face.This is my second hose this year, the other burst in the seam.
Iam so upset, won't recommend to anyone. This one was not the brass, it was all plastic. 50 foot, so it wasn't overstretched, what a waste of money. Mrs W, illinois, oh this hose was used maybe 4 times this summer!
I was going to try the brassone but I dont thinkso.
I like that its light, and easy to handle.But to last no longerthan a pair of cheap pantyhose.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..."
- "On March 30th Janet Hare of Brio Fragrance ordered an assortment of tassels from our company using a Purchase Order. (Invoice and Purchase order to be posted here on update)After..."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."