Featured

Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit me in the eyes just water in my face.This is my second hose this year, the other burst in the seam.

Iam so upset, won't recommend to anyone. This one was not the brass, it was all plastic. 50 foot, so it wasn't overstretched, what a waste of money. Mrs W, illinois, oh this hose was used maybe 4 times this summer!

I was going to try the brassone but I dont thinkso.

I like that its light, and easy to handle.But to last no longerthan a pair of cheap pantyhose.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

marsmoon-1

Company purchased from? Name/Brand of hose?

Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Laser glue Telebrands "I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser. This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue...." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more