Featured

Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit me in the eyes just water in my face.This is my second hose this year, the other burst in the seam.

Iam so upset, won't recommend to anyone. This one was not the brass, it was all plastic. 50 foot, so it wasn't overstretched, what a waste of money. Mrs W, illinois, oh this hose was used maybe 4 times this summer!

I was going to try the brassone but I dont thinkso.

I like that its light, and easy to handle.But to last no longerthan a pair of cheap pantyhose.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

marsmoon-1

Company purchased from? Name/Brand of hose?