Springfield, Illinois

Ordered a Chefdini from Telebrands plus one free. Received a total of 4. Called the company for a refund which they said they would give me after I returned the 2 extras plus an extra $10 for keeping 2 sets.

I also requested the cost of return postage ($13.83). I was told "we do not refund return postage" even after I explained it was their mistake which she then blamed on automated system.

She then hung up on me before I could even complain that I had not received free gift promised. I did manage to tell her I would never purchase from Telebrands again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

rip off

RIP OFF.When I ordered the price should have been 39.95 I ended up with a total of $155.92.

WHEN I DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR A TOTAL AMOUNT I thouht something is not right with this.

I contacted customer service and CANCELLED MY ORDER.Like I said this is a SCAM A RIP OFF.

king fadange

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANT AGAIN AND I WORK WITH OVER 250 PEOPLE AND I WILL LET THEM NO THAT THERE SCAM ARTIST RIPPING PEOPLE :( :(

denise

They first take your info n card automated,then they continuously try to get you to buy jewelry,cruises,and numerous other products,making you listen and decline three times each product before they stop asking!!!!!it was a bad dream!I was screaming to the cruise guy I don't want it and he still kept saying congratulations n not listening to me!I bet they'fll charge my card for every offer.I will drive to airfield n