I had placed an order on Jan.16, 2011 just received today and see that they had overcharged me 18.98!
I called they tried to say no they didn't but I have my receipt. Do you think they will give me a credit! NO they will not even tho I have the proof! Never order from them again!!
I ordered the Chef Baskets which actually are a piece of junk but will keep them because they will not credit back the postage.
I am so disappointed that they would rip a person off for something so petty!!Thanks for listening..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chef Baskets Deluxe
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser. This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue...."
- "I thought wow - a hose that anyone can use anywhere instead of carrying around those regular heavy hoses. I was telling everyone about the hoses. So I..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."