I had placed an order on Jan.16, 2011 just received today and see that they had overcharged me 18.98!
I called they tried to say no they didn't but I have my receipt. Do you think they will give me a credit! NO they will not even tho I have the proof! Never order from them again!!
I ordered the Chef Baskets which actually are a piece of junk but will keep them because they will not credit back the postage.
I am so disappointed that they would rip a person off for something so petty!!Thanks for listening..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chef Baskets Deluxe
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."