Bought 1 hose - LOVED it so I bought 2 more.Prased the hose for its weight.

Related: Telebrands - A piece of junk

After 2 weeks with very limited use, the first one blew out. My husband left it out all night so I thought maybe that was it. Hooked up the 2nd one taking it in after every use. This time it lasted 3 weeks.The third one only lasted 9 days.

Would like refund but I am sure it will not happen.The idea of this hose was great for people like myself that can not lift heavy items.When you fix the problem let me know.

Review about: Pocket Hose Lime Greeen.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Junk. Buy XHose from DAP instead with brass fittings

Carol

Had my pocked hose for one week and it sprung a leek. A good idea but it has to be made stronger

Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Atomic Beam Flashlight from Savannah, Georgia Telebrands "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands Pocket Hose Review from Overbrook, Kansas Telebrands "My pocket hose, exploded on me. I have used it two times, and on the third time; it split, and eploded. When not using, I kept it in its container,..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more