Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!!

668 of 1848 Telebrands reviews

I bought two pocket hoses.One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013.

I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both blow up in less than 3 months. I I bought them at Rural King and in the receipt it says that in case of return it has to go directly to the manufacturer. Today September 30, 2013 (12:30 p.m.)I contacted Telebrands (1-855-235-2083)to ask them for an address to send it.

A guy named "Arthur Williams" (customer services) was talking with me and told me that I needed to send a fax with the receipt and then call them again to ask them if they received the fax. I told him that for me was unbelievable that in this era the company does not have an email address where I can send the receipt scanned. He told me that to fax the receipt is the policy of the company. The number that he gave me for the fax was (213) 787-2456.

I called it and there is no fax tone and nobody answers.I am starting to believe that it is a fraud!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
668 of 1848 Telebrands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11 #1157650

Wow I'm so happy that the other person got 3 months out of this hose I got 3 days! If not satisfied return it at your cost for over 40.00 postage, I had Two. This product absolutely sucks! Obviously out because I can't!afford to ship the hoses back and heard that they send back the same old *** they sent out! To You. Bad business ! *** Product ! The only happy people is Canada Post!

Feb 19 #1114646

Pocket hose my Mother bought and I told her it was a bad idea. She liked the recoil slinky effect. It lasted one week before the hose blew several holes. This product is straight JUNK! Do not go near it.....There is a special place in *** for companies that pray on old people...

1 0 Reply

May 18, 2015 #985854

I also have a Pocket Hose and mine blew up and water all over my picture window. What a joke.

Samantha

Sep 04, 2014 #865885

You and I have been taken advantage of, young or old we want to believe that we are not being lied to..... Your best recourse (if you are angry enough and have the time and energy to follow through with it) is to find the nearest office of the Attorney General in your state. Look for the Consumer Protection Unit and file a claim. Call them and ask what you need to send or bring with you. Always make copies and keep your originals. I've been through the process with a car (pre-lemon law) and got the vehicle repaired to my satisfaction and that of the AG's CPU.

EdTol

Dec 02, 2013 #751318

I would have written the exact same thing for my experience with pocket hose except I only had multiple leaks on the hose line (during the first use), no blow ups. But I'm sure if I kept using the pocket hose, I would have had it blow up as well.

The fax number given would not accept my fax. They would not give me a physical address or e-mail to send it to. Will be calling customer service again.

anonymous

Oct 24, 2013 #732791

First one exploded in tne first week. Tried several more
Thought it may have just been defective. They all pop open if you try to put use a sprinkler head or try to turn them off using tne lever provided. Waste of money.

Sep 30, 2013 #723545

Mine exploded on the first use..........

LTCC

Sep 30, 2013 #723522 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

I love reading these stories of the exploding pocket hose. Folks look at what you bought.....did you really think this product was going to last ..... its beyond cheap.....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Telebrands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about
×