Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!!
I bought two pocket hoses.One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013.
I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both blow up in less than 3 months. I I bought them at Rural King and in the receipt it says that in case of return it has to go directly to the manufacturer. Today September 30, 2013 (12:30 p.m.)I contacted Telebrands (1-855-235-2083)to ask them for an address to send it.
A guy named "Arthur Williams" (customer services) was talking with me and told me that I needed to send a fax with the receipt and then call them again to ask them if they received the fax. I told him that for me was unbelievable that in this era the company does not have an email address where I can send the receipt scanned. He told me that to fax the receipt is the policy of the company. The number that he gave me for the fax was (213) 787-2456.
I called it and there is no fax tone and nobody answers.I am starting to believe that it is a fraud!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 25 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected. I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long..."
- "I heard about the pocket hose and was excited to try it..I purchased two of them both of which the material split and the hose ruptured on both hoses after..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and..."
- "Received item. This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old! Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements..."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."