Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!!
I bought two pocket hoses.One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013.
I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both blow up in less than 3 months. I I bought them at Rural King and in the receipt it says that in case of return it has to go directly to the manufacturer. Today September 30, 2013 (12:30 p.m.)I contacted Telebrands (1-855-235-2083)to ask them for an address to send it.
A guy named "Arthur Williams" (customer services) was talking with me and told me that I needed to send a fax with the receipt and then call them again to ask them if they received the fax. I told him that for me was unbelievable that in this era the company does not have an email address where I can send the receipt scanned. He told me that to fax the receipt is the policy of the company. The number that he gave me for the fax was (213) 787-2456.
I called it and there is no fax tone and nobody answers.I am starting to believe that it is a fraud!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 25 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "Bought 1 hose - LOVED it so I bought 2 more. Prased the hose for its weight. After 2 weeks with very limited use, the first one blew out. My..."
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."