Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!!
I bought two pocket hoses.One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013.
I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both blow up in less than 3 months. I I bought them at Rural King and in the receipt it says that in case of return it has to go directly to the manufacturer. Today September 30, 2013 (12:30 p.m.)I contacted Telebrands (1-855-235-2083)to ask them for an address to send it.
A guy named "Arthur Williams" (customer services) was talking with me and told me that I needed to send a fax with the receipt and then call them again to ask them if they received the fax. I told him that for me was unbelievable that in this era the company does not have an email address where I can send the receipt scanned. He told me that to fax the receipt is the policy of the company. The number that he gave me for the fax was (213) 787-2456.
I called it and there is no fax tone and nobody answers.I am starting to believe that it is a fraud!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 25 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His..."
- "Received item. This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old! Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements..."