Telebrands - Pocket hose Exploded on my face
I bought 25 ft pocket hose in May and I have been using it to water my plants.Yesterday I opened the water as usual and Boom...the hose exploded right on my face and I was in shock and suffocated and I got totally wet and it took me couple of minutes to realize what has happened and I had to run to the main water inlet to turn water off.
I am very upset and dissatisfied with this product. I wasted money on this product and had very high expectations.
Now I am extremely upset and angry with this product.Hope I can be compensated for this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 25 Ft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I placed a claim for a washer machine. A technician was sent and order 2 parts which came earlier, I called to re-schedule the technician visit so that the washer..."
- "no one in the place about 6 tables at 8 p.m manager watching t.v not doing job order food 15 minutes drinks show 10 minutes later. 30 minutes later food..."
- "AWFUL! DO NOT STORE ANYTHING VALUABLE HERE! I needed to rent a dry and temperature controlled space for my musical instruments, furniture and other household items for about..."