Telebrands - Pocket Hose Explodes 2" fom Spigot - TWICE!
Bought 2 of these 50' Pocket Hoses this year from the same Home Depot in Fort Worth, Texas.One was bought in the Spring.
And One was bought in the Summer. Both have exploded 2" down from the spigot nozzle with in 2 weeks of each other. Now this is getting a little ridiculous! They don't rest in the sun and it's not the water pressure that is too high or any type of misuse either.
The commercial makes this product look like it was the best thing since sliced bread.
Very, very poor quality, indeed!!I would like my $$ back now.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."