Telebrands - Pocket Hose Fail

Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded.Second one to fail within a year.

Also the call number runs you around like your an *** and doesn't give you any option to talk to someone about your claim, just how to order another one.. This is the second one to fail within 1 year. I bought three of them to cover my lawn. I stored them inside when not in use.

The first hose actually exploded by my eye when I was washing my vehicle. It took a while to recover from that incident.

I can't believe this product hasn't been recalled, if that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have had no problem retaining an attorney.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Angry consumer 600

May 20, 2015 #986570

DON'T BUY ANY OF THESE!!!! This is the worst product you can waist your money on. Not only are thy expensive, but they are not worth the price. Unless you like throwing your money away. I work to hard to spend $40.00 dollars and have to buy another one within 1 month. Filing a complaint wth BBB. I'M DONE!!!!!!

1 0 Reply

Nov 20, 2014 #903326 Las Vegas, Nevada

I had one blow up on me, too. Chinese junk.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.