Telebrands - Pocket Hose Fail
Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded.Second one to fail within a year.
Also the call number runs you around like your an *** and doesn't give you any option to talk to someone about your claim, just how to order another one.. This is the second one to fail within 1 year. I bought three of them to cover my lawn. I stored them inside when not in use.
The first hose actually exploded by my eye when I was washing my vehicle. It took a while to recover from that incident.
I can't believe this product hasn't been recalled, if that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have had no problem retaining an attorney.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..."
- "The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected. I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."