Bismarck, North Dakota

Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded.Second one to fail within a year.

Related: Telebrands - Review about Defective Pocket Hose from Tampa, Florida

Also the call number runs you around like your an *** and doesn't give you any option to talk to someone about your claim, just how to order another one.. This is the second one to fail within 1 year. I bought three of them to cover my lawn. I stored them inside when not in use.

The first hose actually exploded by my eye when I was washing my vehicle. It took a while to recover from that incident.

I can't believe this product hasn't been recalled, if that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have had no problem retaining an attorney.

Review about: Pocket Hose 50 Ft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Angry consumer 600

DON'T BUY ANY OF THESE!!!!This is the worst product you can waist your money on.

Not only are thy expensive, but they are not worth the price. Unless you like throwing your money away. I work to hard to spend $40.00 dollars and have to buy another one within 1 month.

Filing a complaint wth BBB.I'M DONE!!!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #903326

I had one blow up on me, too. Chinese junk.