Featured

Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded.Second one to fail within a year.

Also the call number runs you around like your an *** and doesn't give you any option to talk to someone about your claim, just how to order another one.. This is the second one to fail within 1 year. I bought three of them to cover my lawn. I stored them inside when not in use.

The first hose actually exploded by my eye when I was washing my vehicle. It took a while to recover from that incident.

I can't believe this product hasn't been recalled, if that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have had no problem retaining an attorney.

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

DON'T BUY ANY OF THESE!!!!This is the worst product you can waist your money on.

Not only are thy expensive, but they are not worth the price. Unless you like throwing your money away. I work to hard to spend $40.00 dollars and have to buy another one within 1 month.

Filing a complaint wth BBB.I'M DONE!!!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #903326

I had one blow up on me, too. Chinese junk.

Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more Telebrands - Bad Experience with Star Shower Laser Light Telebrands "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..." Read more Telebrands - Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more