Telebrands - Pocket Hose Fail
Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded.Second one to fail within a year.
Also the call number runs you around like your an *** and doesn't give you any option to talk to someone about your claim, just how to order another one.. This is the second one to fail within 1 year. I bought three of them to cover my lawn. I stored them inside when not in use.
The first hose actually exploded by my eye when I was washing my vehicle. It took a while to recover from that incident.
I can't believe this product hasn't been recalled, if that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have had no problem retaining an attorney.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."