I purchased 2 Pocket Hoses on different occasions, I purchased the 75 Ft Version it lasted about 3 weeks after each use I drained it and put it in my garage.On the 3rd week I took it out to use it, I hooked it up and turned on the water a bubble started to appear and then the house burst.

I purchased another one hoping maybe the first one was a fluke. The second one lasted about 6 months I used it a total of 5 times throughout that period of time but today when I took it out to use it, it sprung a pinhole sized leak.

I love the convenience and how it shrinks in size but I wish it was as durable as advertised.I won't be buying another one.

Review about: Pocket Hose Ultra 75 Ft.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $40
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Lazer Bond from Jackson, Mississippi Telebrands "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more