I purchased 2 Pocket Hoses on different occasions, I purchased the 75 Ft Version it lasted about 3 weeks after each use I drained it and put it in my garage.On the 3rd week I took it out to use it, I hooked it up and turned on the water a bubble started to appear and then the house burst.

I purchased another one hoping maybe the first one was a fluke. The second one lasted about 6 months I used it a total of 5 times throughout that period of time but today when I took it out to use it, it sprung a pinhole sized leak.

I love the convenience and how it shrinks in size but I wish it was as durable as advertised.I won't be buying another one.

Review about: Telebrands Ultra Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Hurricane 360 Spin Mop Review from Homosassa, Florida Telebrands "Bought two of the hurricane 360 spin mops. Used them about 3 times daily. The one in the center had the spin shaft in the center bore a..." Read more Telebrands - Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose 75 Ft Review Telebrands "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..." Read more Telebrands - Atomic Beam Flashlight Review from Savannah, Georgia Telebrands "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more