This hose is the "Ultra" model with the "lifetime guarantee."

It was used about three times per week before the failure. There was no incident that coincided with the failure (no catching on a rock or running over with a lawn mower, etc.). It appears to be either failure of the outer lining due to natural abrasion or a manufacturing defect.

I am still trying to figure out how to take advantage of the lifetime guarantee.

I am also a party to the class-action suit (hosesettlement.com). I had two "regular" pocket hoses that lasted less than 6 months. I was a sucker to buy the "Ultra."

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut Telebrands "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..." Read more Telebrands - Hurricane 360 Spin Mop Review from Homosassa, Florida Telebrands "Bought two of the hurricane 360 spin mops. Used them about 3 times daily. The one in the center had the spin shaft in the center bore a..." Read more Telebrands Pocket Hose Review from Overbrook, Kansas Telebrands "My pocket hose, exploded on me. I have used it two times, and on the third time; it split, and eploded. When not using, I kept it in its container,..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more