Telebrands - Pocket Hose Ultra - Outer Lining Fails after 3 months of gentle use
This hose is the "Ultra" model with the "lifetime guarantee."
It was used about three times per week before the failure. There was no incident that coincided with the failure (no catching on a rock or running over with a lawn mower, etc.). It appears to be either failure of the outer lining due to natural abrasion or a manufacturing defect.
I am still trying to figure out how to take advantage of the lifetime guarantee.
I am also a party to the class-action suit (hosesettlement.com). I had two "regular" pocket hoses that lasted less than 6 months. I was a sucker to buy the "Ultra."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hose Manufacturing Defect
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "burst ---- poor quality control need to perform more test on your cheap product!!! POOR----POOR---POOR--- POOR make a product that works and maintains working when sell cheap junk just to make..."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."