Telebrands - Pocket Hose Ultra - Outer Lining Fails after 3 months of gentle use
This hose is the "Ultra" model with the "lifetime guarantee."
It was used about three times per week before the failure. There was no incident that coincided with the failure (no catching on a rock or running over with a lawn mower, etc.). It appears to be either failure of the outer lining due to natural abrasion or a manufacturing defect.
I am still trying to figure out how to take advantage of the lifetime guarantee.
I am also a party to the class-action suit (hosesettlement.com). I had two "regular" pocket hoses that lasted less than 6 months. I was a sucker to buy the "Ultra."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hose Manufacturing Defect
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."