This hose is the "Ultra" model with the "lifetime guarantee."
It was used about three times per week before the failure. There was no incident that coincided with the failure (no catching on a rock or running over with a lawn mower, etc.). It appears to be either failure of the outer lining due to natural abrasion or a manufacturing defect.
I am still trying to figure out how to take advantage of the lifetime guarantee.
I am also a party to the class-action suit (hosesettlement.com). I had two "regular" pocket hoses that lasted less than 6 months. I was a sucker to buy the "Ultra."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hose Manufacturing Defect
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "Bought 1 hose - LOVED it so I bought 2 more. Prased the hose for its weight. After 2 weeks with very limited use, the first one blew out. My..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."