I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago.Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my "recent order" and that my item "is currently on backorder".
This notification also says to "We anticipate to ship your order within the next 30 days". Additionally, it states, "If you wish to cancel your order and receive a full refund or simply contact us, please call 866-272-3370 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to midnight eastern time and weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
eastern time". I called the telephone number on the card and the foreign speaking man told me my order did not exist??? Even though they sent me this back order card to my house and listed my order number and product description, the foreign speaking man said my order does not exist. My credit/debit card account shows that they got my money though.
I think they are based out of India because no American company would receive U.S. payment from an American who is 100% disabled for a lousy $20 and then say my order does not exist and they have no record of me paying for the item. If they were based in the United States, the FTC would be investigating them. Unfortunately, if you GOOGLE Telebrands, you will see there are dozens and dozens of complaints against them including investigations from the FTC.
I don't trust Telebrands anymore and have no plans to buy anything from them ever-ever-ever!Please beware because I got ripped off!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Atomic Beam Flashlight
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."