Telebrands - Review about Atomic Beam Flashlight from Savannah, Georgia

I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago.Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my "recent order" and that my item "is currently on backorder".

This notification also says to "We anticipate to ship your order within the next 30 days". Additionally, it states, "If you wish to cancel your order and receive a full refund or simply contact us, please call 866-272-3370 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to midnight eastern time and weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

eastern time". I called the telephone number on the card and the foreign speaking man told me my order did not exist??? Even though they sent me this back order card to my house and listed my order number and product description, the foreign speaking man said my order does not exist. My credit/debit card account shows that they got my money though.

I think they are based out of India because no American company would receive U.S. payment from an American who is 100% disabled for a lousy $20 and then say my order does not exist and they have no record of me paying for the item. If they were based in the United States, the FTC would be investigating them. Unfortunately, if you GOOGLE Telebrands, you will see there are dozens and dozens of complaints against them including investigations from the FTC.

I don't trust Telebrands anymore and have no plans to buy anything from them ever-ever-ever!Please beware because I got ripped off!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Atomic Beam Flashlight
Review category
review #883329

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Telebrands? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Telebrands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Telebrands.
Filing a new complaint about