Telebrands - Review about Atomic Beam Flashlight from Savannah, Georgia
I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago.Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my "recent order" and that my item "is currently on backorder".
This notification also says to "We anticipate to ship your order within the next 30 days". Additionally, it states, "If you wish to cancel your order and receive a full refund or simply contact us, please call 866-272-3370 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to midnight eastern time and weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
eastern time". I called the telephone number on the card and the foreign speaking man told me my order did not exist??? Even though they sent me this back order card to my house and listed my order number and product description, the foreign speaking man said my order does not exist. My credit/debit card account shows that they got my money though.
I think they are based out of India because no American company would receive U.S. payment from an American who is 100% disabled for a lousy $20 and then say my order does not exist and they have no record of me paying for the item. If they were based in the United States, the FTC would be investigating them. Unfortunately, if you GOOGLE Telebrands, you will see there are dozens and dozens of complaints against them including investigations from the FTC.
I don't trust Telebrands anymore and have no plans to buy anything from them ever-ever-ever!Please beware because I got ripped off!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Atomic Beam Flashlight
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 25 ft pocket hose in May and I have been using it to water my plants. Yesterday I opened the water as usual and Boom...the hose exploded right..."
- "I bought a pocket hose mid summer because of its lightweight to water my hanging basket in the front of my house today Oct 26 it burst. Ruined. ..."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."