Telebrands - Review about Atomic Beam Flashlight from Savannah, Georgia
I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago.Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my "recent order" and that my item "is currently on backorder".
This notification also says to "We anticipate to ship your order within the next 30 days". Additionally, it states, "If you wish to cancel your order and receive a full refund or simply contact us, please call 866-272-3370 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to midnight eastern time and weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
eastern time". I called the telephone number on the card and the foreign speaking man told me my order did not exist??? Even though they sent me this back order card to my house and listed my order number and product description, the foreign speaking man said my order does not exist. My credit/debit card account shows that they got my money though.
I think they are based out of India because no American company would receive U.S. payment from an American who is 100% disabled for a lousy $20 and then say my order does not exist and they have no record of me paying for the item. If they were based in the United States, the FTC would be investigating them. Unfortunately, if you GOOGLE Telebrands, you will see there are dozens and dozens of complaints against them including investigations from the FTC.
I don't trust Telebrands anymore and have no plans to buy anything from them ever-ever-ever!Please beware because I got ripped off!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Atomic Beam Flashlight
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- ""THE WORST PLACE EVER TO TRY AND BUY SOMETHING! HERE'S THE ACTUAL BBB HISTORY FOR MY ON-GOING ORDEAL: I purchased a locket on this PicturesOnGold.com site. The locket was advertised with..."