Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 50 Ft from New York, New York
I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use.I have three problems , this is my third purchased.
Its shredding in the location where you inserted into the faucet, water is seeking out of the screws.The remaining holes is intact.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."